Southwest Florida Women’s Rehab, part of Adult and Teen Challenge, focuses on the total person.
All aspects of the Southwest Florida Women’s Rehab addiction treatment program are focused on achieving abstinence from alcohol and other drugs, and most importantly, building the foundation to support recovery for a lifetime, including spiritual recovery.
- Spiritually: we know that the student’s symptoms are indicative of deeper problems and conflicts; we understand that a new life in Christ will give them the power and ability to overcome these problems and live a more productive life.
- Emotionally: The healing of past abuses is necessary. Biblical studies enhance mental growth and serve as a foundation for creating new lives.
- Physically: We care for the physical needs of the students. These needs – a drug-free environment, food, recreation, etc – are key factors to the student’s success in the program.
- Socially: Students learn to work through relationship problems with their peers and with their families at home. They will learn to apply the character qualities they learn in the classroom to their everyday lives.
- Educationally: We have developed a life training curriculum specifically designed to develop the skills required for them to become successful members of society. Comprehensive education includees subjects ranging from the related health aspects of chemical dependency, boundary setting, anger management, coping skills, relapse prevention and cognitive behavioral tools to help build a strong foundation in recovery.
Why Choose Southwest Florida Women’s Rehab First?
Long-term residential treatment programs like Adult and Teen Challenge differ from typical short-term programs you hear so much about. Short-term “revolving door” programs are visited again and again by relapsed addicts, temporarily solving the addiction, but never solving the core of the problem so the addiction comes right back again. So, the addict has to return to rehabs again and again, costing them, their insurance carrier, or their family tens of thousands of dollars each time. Every day, Adult and Teen Challenge centers enroll individuals who have previously attended 5, 10, 20 or even 30 costly short-term rehabs, to no avail. They should have come to Adult and Teen Challenge first!
So, why is Adult and Teen Challenge different? It is one of few addiction programs that will dedicate a whole year to work with each addict. That is a huge financial commitment by the organization and community, but it is time needed in order for the recovery rates to be what they are. The day-to-day structure, community, and faith emphasis over such an extended period of time brings addicts slowly out of wrong and drug-impacted thinking into an awareness of a purpose for their life and a new way of thinking and living. Such a new purpose and way of living is one that has no place for abusing drugs or alcohol; addiction is replaced by self-love, peace, happiness, purpose and an excitement for the future.
Rehabilitation Centers for women in Southwest Florida (FL), include Christian rehabs for women in Southwest Florida (FL), Christian substance abuse programs for women in Southwest Florida (FL), addiction recovery for women in Southwest Florida (FL), Christian substance abuse treatment for women in Southwest Florida (FL), Christian addiction programs for women in Southwest Florida (FL), Women’s home in Southwest Florida (FL), Christian alcohol recovery programs for women in Southwest Florida (FL), Christian addiction treatment programs for women in Southwest Florida (FL), Teen Challenge Christian treatment centers for women in Southwest Florida (FL), Drug Rehab Center for Women in Southwest Florida (FL), and Christian treatment centers for women in Southwest Florida (FL).